Stop in this Thursday, December 12th
join us for Champagne & Good Cheer!
Open 11am - 8pm.
Hope to see you...
Visit our blog for more entertaining ideas..
View our collection of bar carts, barware &
perfect for Holiday entertaining...
Frozen Cranberry Skewers to keep your
champagne cocktail cold! So easy and festive!
Barcart available in our shop....
Cranberry Mojitos from We are not Martha
- 1 C sugar
- 1 C water
- 20 mint leaves
- 2 T lime juice
- 4 oz. Rum
- 4-6 oz. Soda Water
1) Place cranberries, sugar, and water in a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Then lower the heat a bit to medium-low and continue to cook for about 10 minutes, before your berries start bursting. Remove from heat.
2) Once the berry mixture has cooled, you can strain them. If you prefer, you can keep the mixture in the fridge for a couple hours or overnight before straining.
3) Put about 10 leaves of mint and a T of lime juice in each glass. With the back of a wooden spoon or a muddler mash the mint up.
4) Put ice in each glass and pour 2 oz. of the cranberry syrup and 2 oz. rum into each glass.
5) Top off each glass with soda water. And sprinkle some fresh cranberries in for garnish. Enjoy!
At Lifestyles & Interiors by Lisa, we offer full interior design services, distinctive home accessories and unique gifts. As our website is being redesigned, stop by our showroom & see our selection of recently received distinctive home furnishings & elegant gift items. Click on our preview book to see our new offerings:
Follow us on our different social media outlets for news about future events & promotions:
You can also see pictures of our showroom on our new Houzz profile: